Open the doors to a life after divorce.
Going through a divorce is not easy – regardless if you initiated it! The end of a marriage can be a relief, but it can also be stressful.
You may be trying to figure out who you are now that the marriage is over and what it all means. There may be some intense sadness, anger, frustration, anxiety, or confusion leaving you paralyzed to move forward in your new life.
Stages of Divorce Therapy and Recovery
There are stages we go through in the Divorce Therapy and Recovery process. Whatever stage you may be in, we will navigate through it together to open the doors to your new life.
During this process you will gain:
- A better understanding of what has happened
- Forgiveness within you and/or of your former partner
- Skills to manage life as a single parent or just being single again
- Perspective on how to let go of things you can’t control
- Knowledge of unhealthy patterns, so they don’t repeat in a new relationship
- A support system that is uniquely beneficial and healthy for you
Wherever you are in your journey through divorce and divorce recovery, we will work together in a safe, authentic, empathetic space to process it all to help you create your new life.
Take the next step to a life after divorce. Feeling better is one call away.